Friday, November 20, 2009

Journal 5

    As my days go on now I slowly start to think about how much freedom I had. Hanging out with friends almost everyday after school, spending nights at friends houses, watching movies as much as I wanted, and most of all sleeping in my own bed. For a time now, I have been placed in the Group Home where I don't have as many privileges as I have had before. The first day of school I went to while in the Group Home was very uncomfortable. People and friends knew about what had happened which lead more and more people coming up to me just to ask, again, about what really happened. Later I got used to the idea that I'm not home and won't be till the beginning of next month. So I accepted the Group Home as my placement. It's very awkward sometimes having to travel and be around people who I don't know and girls who I don't get along with or hang out with. The girls that I'm in the same group home think I don't accept them, which normally I wouldn't and don't want to, but I have to while I am there. Eventually i

No comments:

Post a Comment