Friday, November 20, 2009

Journal 4

Oh, my, goodness! New Moon in the Twilight series is out in theaters today! I don't get to go watch it today but tomorrow afternoon my mom said she would take me to go see the movie. A year ago I seen the first movie Twilight in Casper. It was an alright movie but it did kind of disappoint me for it did not follow the scenes in the book very well. My little sister started to read the series after we watched the movies and it turns out, she fell in love with the books just like I did. I really wish I could see the movie tonight but I have to attend practice. This practice is going to show what individuals will be staying on the team and who will be getting cut. As much as I love the Twilight series I will have to put tonight off if I want to play basketball this season. Also, the movie is going to be there for awhile now so there is no reason to rush or screw up my basketball season over a little 90 minute movie. One other reason I decided to go tomorrow night is because there is going to be a bundle of watchers going to try and get in to see the movie tonight anyway. I hope the movie is worth seeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment